Monday, February 3, 2014

Enoki Cumulus

I first spotted these lights when we ate at Gordon Street Garage here in Perth.  I loved the contrast of the industrial warehouse style fit out with these soft whimsical lights.  Designed by South Australian company Enoki, these Enoki Cumulus pendant lights are my new light crush.

They look great hung in a cluster or just on their own. Although they do come in different colour ways I love the simple white.  I would love to hang one in the corner of our spare room.

You can order online and they deliver flat packed which is great!







For a full list of Enoki Cumulus stockist click here

M x

Images:  here, here and here

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lights and great to see you back! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I have seen these before and always wondered who did them! Nice spotting. I am yet to make it to Gordon Street Garage and keep seeing and hearing how amazing it is.

    ReplyDelete